Sunday, June 17, 2012

6x6 page for Mini

This page was created for a 6x6 mini album page swap I am participating in with a few of my friends. The theme was Steampunk.  This was my first attempt at Steampunk. Not sure I actually pulled off the Steampunk theme, but I like it anyway. It was alot of fun to do. I found out that I need to go shopping! I don't really have much by way of steampunk. Oh well, I guess I will have to make a haul run. LOL

I did draw alot of my inspiration from jennyashley, Racho113, liveartnow, and elbauldexoxo on Youtube.

3 comments:

  1. I love how u combo ur corset with the birdcage
    Creative!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You did such a beautiful job....Velma made special mention to me of your page! Big Hugs, Jen

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank You Esther! I saw it on Youtube! lol
    Thanks Jen, I really had fun making it and it was so sweet of you to take this project on. I am very blessed to be involved with such a great group of scrappers!

    ReplyDelete